Rajee shares Satsang on Sundays. To get to know when the next Sunday Satsang is happening, please check Joy of Clarity Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/joyofclarity)
The meetings are shared via Zoom app. Please read the following instructions carefully before joining an online meeting with Rajee.
These online meetings are recorded and shared on social media without editing (for example on Joy of Clarity YouTube channel). If you do not want your video/audio to be recorded and shared, please know that this is your responsibility. Turn your video/audio off at the beginning of the meeting and keep your video/audio off during the meeting.
You can download the Zoom app for your smartphone and/or for your computer: https://zoom.us/download
Create a Zoom account here: https://zoom.us/freesignup/
It is advisable to join Sunday Satsang if possible via computer/laptop because of the bigger screen.
Please check these manuals if you need help with installing the Zoom app:
For smartphone: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/sections/200305413-Mobile
For computer: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362033-Getting-Started-on-PC-and-Mac
Settings (for computer/laptop only)
For a good audio quality during the Sunday Satsang, please take care of the following Zoom settings:
- Open the Zoom app and click on „Settings“ in the right upper corner.
- Choose „Audio“ on the top navigation.
- Click check box next to “Automatically adjust microphone settings”
- Click check box next to „Always mute microphone when joining Meeting“.
- Click check box next to „Press and hold SPACE key to temporarily unmute yourself’“. (It allows you to speak only when SPACE key is pressed.)
Joining Sunday Satsang
- Sign into Zoom.
- Click the meeting link or enter the Meeting number (The Meeting number is the number in the end of the Zoom link, i.e. https://zoom.us/j/123456789 where 123456789 is the Meeting number). Please also enter your name with which you want to be addressed.
- If you want to talk to Rajee, please use the zoom option “raise your hand” or write to Rajee in the zoom chat (make sure you choose “Rajee” in the chat, not “everybody”). Once Rajee invites you to speak, unmute your microphone and speak. Please mute yourself IMMEDIATELY when you don’t speak. It is best done by using SPACE bar setting on computer or manual muting if joining from mobile.
- If you have technical problems during the Satsang, please write to “JOC Team”.
- If the internet connection breaks on your side, you can join the Meeting again, once the internet is back.
- If the Internet connection breaks from Rajees side, you can wait till he is back online.